Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Geosan — Longview Washington United States of America
United Cash Loans

United Cash Loans Rip off attempt Internet, Internet

I did apply for a loan with United Cash Loans. for $400. After approval, they said I would have it in my bank account in 2 days. After 1 day, I called them up to cancel my loan request. The lady I talked to said that it was canceled and would get an email reganding cancelation. The next day, I still got the loan in my bank. You know what I did? Long story, short, I closed my checking account completely and opened another one. End of story. They did not get any money from me and that was 6 months ago.

So that is one thing you guys that have been ripped off do. Close your checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/internet/United-Cash-Loans-Rip-off-attempt-Internet-Internet-835867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans