Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Lil One — Anniston Alabama United States of America
United Cash Loans
Internet Internet United States of America

United Cash Loans Ripping me off for a $400.00 loan. They have taken more than $400.00 out of my account. Internet, Internet

I took out a loan for $400.00 and united cash loans have been ripping me off every since 9/23/2011. They have taken out more than what I owe and it's killing me bad. I told them that I was going to report them for ripping me off. I'm sick of this. I just had to change my bank information because they take money out every two weeks and I have other bills to pay. This company is a rip off and they need to be stopped immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/internet/United-Cash-Loans-Ripping-me-off-for-a-40000-loan-They-have-taken-more-than-40000-ou-810364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans