Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Tabs — Barron Wisconsin United States of America
United Cash Loans

United Cash Loans United Cash Loans I got a loan for $200 and they want $600 in return. They would charge my account more then once in a day which overdraft my account. I have too close my account to stop all the bank fees. Now they call Internet

I got a loan for $200 and they want $600 in return. They would charge my account more then once in a day which overdraft my account. I have too close my account to stop all the bank fees. Now they call me all the time on my phone and at work. How is it legal to get over a 50% mark up on a loan? I would have better odds getting a loan from the mob them this company. Do not use them, because it's just not worth it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/internet/United-Cash-Loans-United-Cash-Loans-I-got-a-loan-for-200-and-they-want-600-in-return-Th-963635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans