Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: sherry — Orlando Florida United States of America
United Cash Loans

United Cash Loans harrassing phone calls Internet

In the last 2 weeks I have gotten a total of 4 calls from people saying a suit is coming against me for a internet crime.  The firtst caller said I had a loan with United Cash loans from 2010.  I told him that no way I have ever had one with them. I said this was crazy and he got loud and said he was sending someone to my house and I was going to jail.  Today I had 4 more calls in a span of 2 hours from the same person, finally I answered and told him that I have never had a loan with them and do not owe them money and then to never call back that I had filed a clain against them.  No money has ever been taken from my accounts in 2010 or this year.  Do I continue to let them call and ignore them or what?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/internet/United-Cash-Loans-harrassing-phone-calls-Internet-722797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans