origin

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jerold — Littleton Colorado
United Cash Loans
Nationwide USA

United Cash Loans Jonathan Richards, Bob Grifine, Nancy Gray, David White, George Anderson, Jomathan Richards claimed to be the CEO I paid him $3460.00 for a loan of $10,000 for my Daugther that is in Hospital. Jamacia. and Miama FL Jamacia

I called United Cash loans on 22 July 2014 Spoke to Brian Dainial first.  Then was transfered to Jonathan Richards who claimed to b the CEO of United Cash loans.  I was told that Brian Danial was a SCAMMER and the Jonathon would recover all from Mr. Danial and proced with the loan I was offered.

Was given Bank accounts to pay off bills to.  One with US Bank and then a second one with Citizen Bank.  The Bank Accounts were good accounts but the owners of these accounts once the charges were sent to them were called Back.  Jonathan Richards claims he was the CEO of United Caah LOANS.  His phone number changes 3 times and then he refused to call back or recieve calls.

I sent VIA Green DOT cards, Money Gram and Western union $3460.00 Was always told All Money would be returned in the  loan amount.  They attemped to make a Wire transfer to my Bank account but the Wire failed,  to be true.   Was told that Loan would be sent to me VIA Western union.

Was told the everything was put in a system and the Federal Goverment aproved all.  Was told that for all my issues with dealing with them a check would be mailed to me for $3000. Then I was told this amount would be sent to me in a Money Gram.    Was give several sets of Money Gram Numbers and Western union Numbers from them.  The numbers all turned out fack.

I have a Daugther in the Hospital that this loan money is for.  Everyone appeared to care but no one can help.  My Credit card that was paid by United Cash loans and the Bank accounts I was give was canceled.  My little Daughter is in the Hospital for over a YEAR.   Insureance has paid most of the bills but I am responsible for about 10%  The state has taken over by order of the Hospital to deciede if my Daughter should be continued care or just left to die.

I need help and do not know where to turn.  United Cash loans just said things to distroy me and the life of my Daughter.  These people should be held responsble for their actions but little can be done to stop or find them.  It all turns out to be my fault for trusting them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2014 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/nationwide/United-Cash-Loans-Jonathan-Richards-Bob-Grifine-Nancy-Gray-David-White-George-Anderso-1167075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans