• Report: #1162060

Complaint Review: United Casualty Insurance of America

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: United Insurance Casualty Insuarance of America — St.Louis Missouri
United Casualty Insurance of America
Nationwide USA

United Casualty Insurance of America Mr Buster Moore, was the agent . On 2/11/14, I reported a claimed to the insurance agents listed above about my loss of property that was damaged due by stormed occurred St Louis, MO Nationwide

I reported a loss of property to the insurance company agent on 2/11/12.due to a winter storm  that had took place in my city, state. Also I provided the agent a listing of properties that had been damaged , price s of  each  items , ownership, &  paper work from licensed contractors ,& electricians as well. He took  picture s of each  items that been destroyed inside and outside my resident . I signed my name on the  documents papers from my  agrent as he requested, so that could  turned in my claim to the  insurance company as he stated to me before he went on a cruise vacation . I received numerous of letters from the insurance company stating that I had to turn in documents, pictures, items,prices, ownership of the items, & documents from  a license contractors or electrians  in  order for my claim be process & get any  conservation of payments for my loss .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Casualty-Insurance-of-America/nationwide/United-Casualty-Insurance-of-America-Mr-Buster-Moore-was-the-agent-On-21114-I-rep-1162060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Casualty Insurance of America