Complaint Review: United Circulation

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Reticon — Colorado United States of America
United Circulation
box 1243 cedar falls, Iowa United States of America

United Circulation United Circulation LLC Deceptive Sales Pitches claims to be fund raising. cedar falls, Iowa

Sales person Shawn Id #15806 comes to the door and says: "I'm on a local baseball team and my grandmother lives down the street and has promised to help pay for my fees for my tournament so long as I do some work for it. If you don't like magazines you can send them to my brother in Afghanistan." He accepted a cash donation from my neighbor... Now I find out it's just a scam and he's just trying to turn a profit selling over-priced magazine subscriptions! He even claimed that $40 of the $48 go to his team, that his "coach" would call and verify my check in 7 days. ... Liars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Circulation/cedar-falls-Iowa-50613/United-Circulation-United-Circulation-LLC-Deceptive-Sales-Pitches-claims-to-be-fund-raisi-1024100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Circulation