Complaint Review: United Consumer Awareness Association

• Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Sandy — Lander Wyoming United States of America
United Consumer Awareness Association
po bo 21517 Eagan,MN 55121 Eagan, Minnesota United States of America

United Consumer Awareness Association They stoll 100 dollars from me Eagan, Minnesota

*Author of original report: This insurance- discount for nothing also has name for option one

Ni.
I am a single mother of two boys their father died. I am strugelling to pay for insurance. So I found on a internet isurance but it was to good to be true no deductibles good copays and etc......They told me drop my health insurance and come joy theirs. But I have to pay 100 dollars up front fees. which total is 709.95 dollars. So on the next day I go to pharmacy and they told me that its not isurance its discount cards i been lied. I calling to this people that I whant to cancell it they was so mean they told me no 100 dollars back and because I was scared about my money I need cool off 5 minutes on a phone and when they closed their office. My 100 dollars is stolen, I been humiliated and thye dont hurry give me 609 dollars back. And that was superviser on a phone. Plus they lie to you knowing its a scam. Please help me get my money back, it so hard to make them. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Consumer-Awareness-Association/Eagan-Minnesota-55125/United-Consumer-Awareness-Association-They-stoll-100-dollars-from-me-Eagan-Minnesota-794565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Consumer Awareness Association

This insurance- discount for nothing also has name for option one

AUTHOR: Sandy - (USA)

I dont whant any explanation from them I whant my money back. If their superviser talk to me like that what to expect from employes. That superviser took my call on 11/02/11 at 4:49 very nasty person. She cant work around people at all. I whant her to be punished to for talking to me like that... People sad ofcourse because they beeing heart. You are superviser not working at a flea market Lady.......This is rerible not I being lied to but treated like garbage......