Complaint Review: United Distribution

• Reported By: Small Business — Hugo Minnesota
United Distribution
, Select State/Province USA

Unified Distribution Fake, Scam, Toner California

Unified Distribution is a SCAM.  When I began receiving the invoices for toner for one of our copiers, I became suspicious because we had recently ended the lease on that copier.  I called Unified Distribution to determine why I would be charged for ink (especially since we received it free with our copier lease).  I was told that they do not send invoices when you order ink but it is based on when they believe that you will be ordering new ink.  So they are charging you for ink based on how much you usually use.  However, they are not the company that we order our ink from and after doing an internet search, I found that other companies were also receiving these BOGUS invoices for $433.00 as well.  DO NOT pay these invoices as this is a SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Distribution/Select-StateProvince/Unified-Distribution-Fake-Scam-Toner-California-1133093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Distribution