Complaint Review: United Driving School

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: SoCalChar — Riverside California United States of America
United Driving School
1737 Atlanta Ave #H-7, Riverside 92507 Riverside, Temecula, San Diego, California United States of America

United Driving School United Truck Driving School Unprofessional, Incompetent Instruction, Waste of Money Riverside, Temecula, San Diego, California

*Consumer Comment: My Encounter With United In San Diego,Ca

*UPDATE Employee: Unted Driving School

I have recently taken behind the wheel training at this school and found the school to be unprofessional, lacking in customer service, and a waste of money. During my training sessions my instructor did not show me any maneuvers for the actual DMV test, we just drove around my residential neighborhood. My instructor ended the sessions early and did not cover basic driving lessons. I called the business to see if I was able to get a refund or some kind of compensation for the time and money I lost but I was not offered anything other than what I already paid for. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Driving-School/Riverside-Temecula-San-Diego-California-/United-Driving-School-United-Truck-Driving-School-Unprofessional-Incompetent-Instruction-1016895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Driving School

My Encounter With United In San Diego,Ca

AUTHOR: Terrence Livingston - ()

Just to start i'm am sorry that your encounter with the school went so wrong that you left it. As for me in the San Diego branch wihich i got my training at, the instructors Ron(classroom) & Manny(the yard) were great. they were helpful and patience with us. They explained everything to us and didn't hesitate to go back overit if the class didn't get it  or help you later if u still needed it

the same goes for the teacher in the yard,He would make you go over it as many times as needed to get your confidence and knowlege up to par  then he would take us on the street. He would ask you to try your learned skills on the road but if he seen that you were not ready within the first block from pulling off he would pull u over and let  someone else take a turn and say to u no worries we'll work on it in the yard or a deserted long strip of street to do double clutching/shifting.

When i signed up they never told me about remembursment from them but did tell me some companies offer it if u go through them with a 1yr commetment, and many came to recruit there. But i hope that you did finish your training some where and i wish u good luck on your carrer path.

Unted Driving School

AUTHOR: United Truck Driving School - ()

Driving lessons are designed to prepare a student for the DMV test.  This school has no other objective.  It is in our best interest to look good to the student and to the DMV.  If our students were regularly failing at the DMV, examiners there might expect the worst from our students and be prejudiced against them.  If a student isn't ready for test it would be counterproductive to suggest that they take the test and fail.

All of our instructors have been teaching for years and are well aware of what the DMV wants to see during the test.  If a student is unhappy with the outcome of lessons they should call and let the office help them with suggestions.  We want all our students to pass the DMV test and become a successful driver.  I would suggest that this unhappy customer call and let us help them.  Driving is a skill that a person will use for most of their adult life.  Learning to drive well might prove to be a life saver.