Complaint Review: United Driving School

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: SoCalChar — Riverside California United States of America
United Driving School
1737 Atlanta Ave #H-7, Riverside 92507 Riverside, Temecula, San Diego, California United States of America

United Driving School United Truck Driving School Unprofessional, Incompetent Instruction, Waste of Money Riverside, Temecula, San Diego, California

*UPDATE Employee: Unted Driving School

I have recently taken behind the wheel training at this school and found the school to be unprofessional, lacking in customer service, and a waste of money. During my training sessions my instructor did not show me any maneuvers for the actual DMV test, we just drove around my residential neighborhood. My instructor ended the sessions early and did not cover basic driving lessons. I called the business to see if I was able to get a refund or some kind of compensation for the time and money I lost but I was not offered anything other than what I already paid for. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Driving-School/Riverside-Temecula-San-Diego-California-/United-Driving-School-United-Truck-Driving-School-Unprofessional-Incompetent-Instruction-1016895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Driving School

Unted Driving School

AUTHOR: United Truck Driving School - ()

Driving lessons are designed to prepare a student for the DMV test.  This school has no other objective.  It is in our best interest to look good to the student and to the DMV.  If our students were regularly failing at the DMV, examiners there might expect the worst from our students and be prejudiced against them.  If a student isn't ready for test it would be counterproductive to suggest that they take the test and fail.

All of our instructors have been teaching for years and are well aware of what the DMV wants to see during the test.  If a student is unhappy with the outcome of lessons they should call and let the office help them with suggestions.  We want all our students to pass the DMV test and become a successful driver.  I would suggest that this unhappy customer call and let us help them.  Driving is a skill that a person will use for most of their adult life.  Learning to drive well might prove to be a life saver.