retired

Complaint Review: United Equitable Group -American Heartland Insurance, Ron Clark, Juliette Driscoll, Mark McEwing,...

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By: alex — franklin park Illinois United States of America
5700 Old Orchard Rd. skoikie il SKOKIE, Illinois United States of America

United Equitable Group -American Heartland Insurance, Ron Clark, Juliette Driscoll, Mark McEwing,... United Equitable Group I SPOKE WITH RON CLARK THE OWNER HE IS OFFERING ME 65% OF WHAT THE DAMAGES TO CAR. I TOLD HIM THAT THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. HE THEN WENT ON TELLING ME THAT IF I DONT LIKE TO BAD AND THATS ALL IM GETTING, SKOKIE, Illinois

*General Comment: Mark sucks!

*General Comment: Sue him

Today I spoke with RON CLARK Manager of AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE CO.
Ron gave me an offer of 65% of the cost to repair my car that his insured was at fault. He told me that if i dont like the offer to bad and to go f*** myself  and now just for that he will withdraw his offer and now I wont get s***. Thoes were his words, I was in shock. I have never been spoken to in that manner by someone who is suppose to be a manager and owner of a company.. He then told me to f*** of. I replied same to you the he got angrier and told me f*** you to come to his office so that he can kick my ass chew me up and spit me out. this behavior is outrages. I would like to file a class action lawsuit. Please join me Im sure that I am not the only one who was treated in this manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Equitable-Group-American-Heartland-Insurance-Ron-Clark-Juliette-Driscoll-Mark-McEwing/SKOKIE-Illinois-60077/United-Equitable-Group-American-Heartland-Insurance-Ron-Clark-Juliette-Driscoll-Mark-M-613038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Equitable Group -American Heartland Insurance, Ron Clark, Juliette Driscoll, Mark McEwing,...

#1 General Comment

Mark sucks!

AUTHOR: Kara le - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with that Mark guy too. What a clown! I'm surprised he's working with insurance, he sounds like an angry immature loser. He told me " boo hoo" when I told him I was going to write a report about how unprofessional he was being.

#2 General Comment

Sue him

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

This is what courts were invented for, be sure to and the lawyers and court costs to the claim.