• Report: #206947

Complaint Review: United Express Moving .

• Submitted: Sat, August 19, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, August 19, 2006

• Reported By:Converse Texas
United Express Moving .
10605 Johansen. Dr. Cupertino, California U.S.A.

United Express Moving ripoff moving company, will pull a bait and switch Cupertino California

Based on bids from numerous moving companies, I chose the company united express moving based on their quoted price of $0.70 per pound as well as within a timely period of 4 days.

They were four days late picking up my things, because they continually went to the wrong address. Then, for the next three weeks I had to call and hassle the company everyday to get a date of delivery for my things.

Then three weeks later, the night before I am supposed to get the delivery, they send me an email as well as have the driver call me to say that the total cost would be 2 times what they said it would be. They did this purposefully on a Sunday, knowing that I would have no other recourse during the weekend. They told me that if I didn't pay, they would not only hold my things, but would also charge me storage cost while all my belongings were being held.

They also decided to tack on a $75.00 charge becauase apparently the building was a bit far from where they parked the moving van!!! DO NOT EVER select this company, they will rip you off. Especially Nicole and Ariana, the secretaries, as well as the owner, David...

cj
Converse, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2006 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Express-Moving-/Cupertino-California-95014/United-Express-Moving-ripoff-moving-company-will-pull-a-bait-and-switch-Cupertino-Califo-206947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Express Moving .