Complaint Review: United Express Van Lines

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Santa Monica California
United Express Van Lines
549 Broadway Bayonne, New Jersey U.S.A.

United Express Van Lines Ripoff rude mistrust lie Bayonne New Jersey

United Express Van Lines was late on my delivery and did not work with me at all. They were EXTREMELY RUDE on the phone and kept telling me I was wrong and that other customers were "more important". They would made agreements with me and then went back and changed what they said. They would neither call me nor return my phone calls. I highly recommend AGAINST using these bad movers.

Elizabeth
Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Express-Van-Lines/Bayonne-New-Jersey-07002/United-Express-Van-Lines-Ripoff-rude-mistrust-lie-Bayonne-New-Jersey-102162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Express Van Lines