Complaint Review: United Family Circulation - Legacy Sales

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:WINTERSVILLE Ohio
United Family Circulation - Legacy Sales
PO BOX 2224 BUFORD, Georgia U.S.A.

United Family Circulation - Legacy Sales Magazine Sales Scam while in Virginia Beach on Vacation BUFORD Georgia

These idiots scammed me out of $100.00 for two magazines. Two college students approached my daughter and I at a Mall saying they were doing a survey for a college project. They then said they were raising money to win a trip for a club (I can't remember the club name).

They talked me in to buying a magazine subscription, then said I could only buy in two's. I was skeptical but they were such good bs'ers I felt bad, plus the one kid said his dad had been killed in Iraq and I felt a need to try to help out!

Total for magazines was $96. However, when I got home, I checked the order blank and they don't even have the name of the magazine or code on the one order form. I tried calling the phone number, as well as e-mailing, no replied.

They both gave their names, but I can't read the one on the paperwork. Tyler Tiffany was one of the names I was given.

DO NOT BE SCAMMED LIKE I WAS OUT OF $100 BECAUSE I FELT SORRY FOR SOMEONE!

I normally don't partake or make stupid rash decisions like this, but I guess there's a first time for everything!

Kellyoh
WINTERSVILLE, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Family-Circulation-Legacy-Sales/BUFORD-Georgia-30515/United-Family-Circulation-Legacy-Sales-Magazine-Sales-Scam-while-in-Virginia-Beach-on-Va-472960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Family Circulation - Legacy Sales

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC