Complaint Review: United Federal Credit Union

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: UFCU SCAM — van buren Arkansas
United Federal Credit Union
2807 South State Str, St Joseph, Michigan Nationwide United States of America

United Federal Credit Union overcharge account, higher finamce rate than the allowed repo rate, fraudulently apply for court docs, fail to honor their finance agreements and subsequent agreements made by their attorneys, overcha st Joseph, Mi and Van Buren, AR, Nationwide

04/07/2013 This is ongoing since August 2011 to date -- United Federal Credit Union (based out of St Joseph, MO) operating in AR - placed my monthly car payments into a savings account and refused to apply the paid monies to the loan, making the loan appear to be 3 months delinquent - then falsely made an affidavit to the Greenwood AR Court stating under oath that the account is in arrears and applied for a repo.

I fought the fraudulent repo and got a letter from UFCU lawyer in Fort Smith AR, Mr Chris Parks, stating it was all resolved and the original contract would be honored by them reverting back to its entirety. 3 months later they repo'd the vehicle on a friday nite. Dropped it back in the street on the Monday afternoon, without explanation and abandoned it. The vehicle was damaged in the process. I have had 3 meetings and made several phone calls to UFCU attorney Mr Chris Parks, keeps saying he will call me back. He has yet to call.

To date they have charged me $4800-00 more than the agreed finance charges and this is still continuing. Each time I try to talk to the UFCU staff they say they wont talk to me because I have a lawyer which then means as a customer that is obligated to pay a bill which they keep changing has no way of finding out what is going on. My job is simply to now pay regardless of the how and why.

Today the Assistant Branch Manager at the Van Buren, UFCU, Ms Karen Justice told me to get out of her office and the building after inquiring why my monies were being placed onto a savings account again. Last time they did this, they told me it was normal and would be applied later. They then applied for a repo order. I now have a repo on my credit score which shouldnt be there and to date they have not closed the repo order in Court. They are full of dirty tricks and should not have customers.

Their fees are above the usery law limit and they seem just to do anything they want and get away with it. I doubt the average consumer realizes what this institution is doing to them, their finances and savings.

I have voice recordings and plenty of pics for those that are interested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Federal-Credit-Union/nationwide/United-Federal-Credit-Union-overcharge-account-higher-finamce-rate-than-the-allowed-repo-1041707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Federal Credit Union