Complaint Review: United Financial Education & Services

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: Heidi — Loganville Georgia United States of America
United Financial Education & Services
148 N Federal Hwy Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

United Financial Education & Services Neil, John, Natasha ALL of them are part of this rip off company. DO NOT USE Deerfield Beach , Florida

United Financial Education & Services specializes in ripping people off at a time when we are attempting to find financial assistance. I (stupidly) gave this company $494.00 way back in September, 2010 and was told I was pre-approved for a loan, but would need to go through "credit repair".

Months went by and I continued to stay in touch. I even spoke with supposedly an attorney for the company and he told me "things are looking real good". They kept telling me everything was fine, be patient.

I continued to ask for my money back, and now they don't return calls, emails, etc. Neil, John, Natasha, you should be ashamed of yourselves! You take roughly $500.00 per person without any intent of assisting us - except for ripping us off!! How can you sleep at night??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Financial-Education-Services/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/United-Financial-Education-Services-Neil-John-Natasha-ALL-of-them-are-part-of-this-ri-729781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Financial Education & Services