Complaint Review: United Financial Education & Services

• Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Doug — Lake Wales Florida United States of America
United Financial Education & Services
148 N Federal Highway, Internet United States of America

United Financial Education & Services Natialie Merritt (nataliemerritt@unitedfinancileducation.com) Come-on $4500 five year loan($5700 pay back) took $494 for credit repair in 3-5 weeks. Nothing was done in 9 weeks, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response

I was looking for a loan to catch up on some bills. United Financial Education & Services was offering $a 5 year loan of $4500, with a pay back of $5700 at $95/mo.

Before the loan was approved a man named Neil said I would have to give them $494 to give them 3 to 6 weeks to repair some marks on my credit report.

This took place on February 7, 2011, some nine weeks ago and nothing has been done. I have made several phone call, left messages and e-mails since week 7 with no response what so ever. Each time I left a message they said someone would get back to me within 24-48 hr.

I just think it,s terrible that these people are allowed to pray on people that are already in desperate situations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Financial-Education-Services/internet/United-Financial-Education-Services-Natialie-Merritt-nataliemerrittunitedfinancileduca-718190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Financial Education & Services

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response

AUTHOR: Pretty Girl Swag - (United States of America)

I understand totally how you feel. I was told this in October of 2010. A guy named Brooks Carter took my information and I was transferred to Neil Leitner. Spoke once to both and when I did call back, I got a guy name Stewart Starr. I feel like such a dummy. Everytime I call I get voice mail too. It is a shame but what goes around comes around. They will get theirs in the end.