Complaint Review: United Financial Education services

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Krystal — Junction City Kansas United States of America
United Financial Education services

United Financial Education services They promise to help lower my debt and to approve me for a 10,000$ loan. I had to pay $494 but they did nothing to help me. I called and emailed several times and they ignored me. Internet

*General Comment: Financial Education Services is just that- Education Services

They charged me $494 to consolidate my debt. They also said they would approve me for a 10,000$ loan. Try gave me a login and password. After seeing that they weren't making any progress with my case, I kept calling and emailing them but they stopped responding. This happened back in December 2010. They fooled me. I used Christmas money thinking that this was a good investment when indeed it was a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Financial-Education-services/internet/United-Financial-Education-services-They-promise-to-help-lower-my-debt-and-to-approve-me-1015710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Financial Education services

#1 General Comment

Financial Education Services is just that- Education Services

AUTHOR: Independent Consumer - ()

I would like to make a comment regarding the Ripoff Report for Financial Education Services.  I am familiar with this company, not as a client or customer, but I have a close relationship with an FES agent so I have been exposed to the very inner workings of Financial Education Services.  I have attended meetings and know people first hand of whom this company has made positive effect on.

Financial Education Services (FES) does just what it says- it provides Financial Education for the consumer.  This company does not promise miracles for fast credit restoration or loan approvals.  The company offers a few products that, if applied correctly, help the consumer build and repair their credit, set up identity theft protection, and lay the foundation towards building a stronger financial portfolio.  FES is operated by independent agents who present the information of the availble products to you, and they ultimately recieve a commission for products sold and/or agents recruited.

Bottom line, FES sells products available on the market like LifeLock identity theft protection and additional finicial education tools like living wills and trusts to help protect your money.  The credit restoration they offer is no different from say Lexington Law, who just as them aim to remove credit report errors and old/obsolete items that the credit bureaus do not do a good job of removing at the proper time.  If you have bad credit due to deliquencies and recent poor credit practices, there is not much any credit restoration comapny can do.  FES promises to help your credit by removing the negative items that are on your report that either errors or obsolete, in addition to hard inquiries and by doing so it will raise your FICO score, and with a higher score this translates to lower interest rates on loans and credit cards.

I am writing this because from reading the Ripoff Report, it sounds like the complaintant may not have fully understood what FES does.  It doesn't sound like they are telling the whole story to the situation they have experienced and thus is just complaining out of discontent because of their personal financial situation.

The reason why I have not become a member or consumer with FES is because I simply did not have the budget at the time to purchase their services.  I have been following this company closely and so far I have only seen positive results.