Complaint Review: United Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Dixie — longview Texas United States of America
United Financial Services
9909 Topanga Canyon Blvd St#210 Chatsworth, California United States of America

United Financial Services Pacific Choice Lending drafted operating account illegally for $9,000.oo Chatsworth, California

united financial network contacted me by fax with name of Libby(who supposedly had some H.O. Ins. leads).Then got me to send check for $600.00 for 1 month worth of leads.I like to have never got the leads,then i got about 6 names.I then started calling them, Libby said they would be expecting my call.The so called prospective prospects had never even heard of United Financial Network. I then called United Financial back and told them if they did'nt refund my money I was going to contact the Attorney General of CA. Lisa Stanfield(supervisor) called me back and said they would refund my money back. I got the check in about 2 days and deposited it. Right after that my dad had a stroke and I got real busy with that, in the mean time they started illegally drafting my account for $600.00 a month 03-10 to 06-11. My dad passed away on 06-21-11. I kinda got back on my feet and discovered this on 08-30-11. I'm going to do everything in my power to have these people put in jail. If anyone has any additional info please contact me ASAP!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Financial-Services/Chatsworth-California-91311/United-Financial-Services-Pacific-Choice-Lending-drafted-operating-account-illegally-for--771618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Financial Services