Complaint Review: United Financial Systems, Margate, FL

• Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011

• Reported By: Army Wife — Luling Louisiana United States of America
United Financial Systems, Margate, FL
1117 Banks Rd. Margate, Florida United States of America

United Financial Systems, Margate, FL Company did not hold up their end of contract, withdrew money from my account but did not disburse payments to creditors. Margate, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Same Experience

I have had problems with this company since I signed up with them in Sept. '09. They made timely withdrawals from my checking account but did NOT make timely disbursements to my creditors.

When I signed up with United Financial Systems, all of my accounts were up to date. They are now all behind and I am getting calls from the creditors. One of the companies dropped me from the program and I am getting collection calls.

The company withdrew my monthly payment of $441.00 in November but did not send the money to my creditors. They have also refused to reimburse me of the $568.00 that they were going to "hold" until I completed the contract.

UFS sold my contract to another company; therefore, they broke the contract and I should be reimbursed for the original held payment.

I tried calling the number on their website but received a recorded message saying "Your Call Is Not Allowed"!!!!! I have filed a complaint with the BBB but would like to be included in a Class Action Lawsuit if one if filed. This company is a Rip Off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Financial-Systems-Margate-FL/Margate-Florida-33063/United-Financial-Systems-Margate-FL-Company-did-not-hold-up-their-end-of-contract-with-675689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Financial Systems, Margate, FL

Same Experience

AUTHOR: Dutchmom - (USA)

My experience with UFS mirrors all of yours:

This relationship has been a train wreck since day one. I monitor my accounts like a hawk and knew exactly when monies were being withdrawn and then sent to my creditors. My daily job has been to communicate with them to find out where my payments were/are. I have had to change the due date on my accounts 10 times! My history with them would fill up the entire page here. I have filed complaints with the Attorney General's Office as well as the Better Business Bureau. I have even forwarded a complete copy of my file/communication with them to First Lady Michelle Obama's office. They tried to get me to sign a release/confidentiality/settlement agreement this morning and I almost wet myself from laughing so hard. This company is a scam and needs to be stopped. Right now they have $702 of my money and I am not backing down. We need to begin a class action suit against them.