Complaint Review: United Financial Systems,Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Janice — Jeffersonville Pennsylvania United States of America
United Financial Systems,Inc.
23123 State Road 7, Suite 340 Boca Raton FL 33428 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

United Financial Systems,Inc. Ripped me off/promised refund,never received/ruined credit rating Boca Raton, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Information for you regarding refund

This company took my money,did not pay the creditors or made late payments totally ruining my once 790 credit rating. They are impossible to reach by phone and have not responded to my emails or the PA State Attorney General since March. I agreed to a much lower settlement, they cannot repay me for my credit rating,and have never received my money back. Ms. Jamie Lyons is nasty, uncooperative and now is not responding at all. I just filed with the BBB in desperation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Financial-SystemsInc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33428/United-Financial-SystemsInc-Ripped-me-offpromised-refundnever-receivedruined-credit-760827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Financial Systems,Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Information for you regarding refund

AUTHOR: Peter S. - (United States of America)

I sent an earlier message but may have neglected to include my contact information. As I mentioned, I'm one of 20+ individuals who have been in contact with an investigator for the Florida Attorney General's office.  He's been collecting our specific information and forwarding it to the attorney for UFS.  The company has been given until August 31 to refund former clients like ourselves.

Please contact me at bordeaux52@hotmail.com for further information.