Complaint Review: United Financial education and services

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: lrcstar — Gainesville Florida United States of America
United Financial education and services
in Deerfield Beach FL Internet United States of America

United Financial education and services 'qualified' for 14000 loan,but needed credit repair, ripped off $494,no longer at Deerfield Beach address in Deerfield Beach FL, Internet

I was surprised to see someone being able to contact this company as recently as November 2011. I tried, with no success, to reach anyone at any of the numbers from January through April or May 2011 when I finally had to accept that I had been ripped off.

We live in Florida and my husband went to the address when he was on a business trip near Deerfield Beach. He was told by the building receptionist that they had left hurriedly about a month before.

John was the worst because I actually believed he was sincere.  Nothing ever came of my credit repair. United Financial filed disputes with the 3 credit bureaus and I received the reports back. I had to upload them to my account but NOTHING happened subsequent to that.

In January 2011 I had asked if there was any way to get a smaller loan (partial) at that time and when my credit was repaired, pursue the rest.  It took 4 weeks to get any movement.  Finally I was given a website to contact to see if I could 'qualify', but if I couldn't, then basically too bad for me because i would no longer be a client of United financial.

The thing was, I had supposedly qualified already and being a member of the credit repair was just a beneficial thing for me. When I posed the question about already qualifying, the answer was that they had changed vendors.

Unfortunately I am a trusting soul and I have been ripped off since then! It is very hard for me to believe EVERYONE on the internet is trying to ripoff someone else. But I'd better start believing. We need to do something about these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Financial-education-and-services/internet/United-Financial-education-and-services-qualified-for-14000-loanbut-needed-credit-repa-818024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Financial education and services