Complaint Review: United Florist Network

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: UFlow — College Station Texas
United Florist Network
424 Central Ave., Peekskill, NY 10566 internet, New York United States of America

United Florist Network UFN Ripping of florists, Keeping 17% of total order INCLUDING your state tax internet, New York

This company called up because they wanted to use a web url of ours that still had Google recognition and would get us loads of orders from a store we had closed. They stated they did not take any fees whatsoever, and they would make a 17% commission on each order and 2.9% for cc processing. That seemed high at the the time, however, I was willing to try if it was productive enough.

Then we signed up and assigned another url we owned to make it twice as productive. That worked and we started to see orders. The web hosting technical support was a nightmare. They insisted that I say that we delivered for free, and I absolutely will not do that, that is lying to the customer because nothing is free.
One day free, I called up and they changed it, next day it was back to free, and on and on for days. I went it and changed my prices to accommodate the change three times and was getting thoroghly aggravated. Then I found out I was never informed to log into credit card processing to be able to receive my money, which by the way, during that process, I discovered they were keeping 17% of my state tax they were collecting and I was paying 100% of my taxes.

I called to question the tax issue and was told by Rosa that they have always done it that was, Joanna suggested I just raise my prices to compensate for the difference. This is when I decided the business being done here was not ethical and I ended their agreement with my company.

I cannot imagine how much money have made keeping 17% of the state sales tax from all the good, sound flower shops they have enrolled in their program. No one expects any company doing sound business to hold any part of their sales tax, and I also bet no one else has thought to check the figures for that, but they are, and it's wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Florist-Network/internet-New-York-/United-Florist-Network-UFN-Ripping-of-florists-Keeping-17-of-total-order-INCLUDING-your-1044618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Florist Network