Complaint Review: United Fulfillment Bureau

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Ammon Idaho
United Fulfillment Bureau
1355 Santa Fe Dr. Unit J #303 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

United Fulfillment Bureau Promised me at least $5000 grant, Ripped me off $299.99!! Denver Colorado

This company called me said that i qualified for a grant, told me I had to pay 299.99, to apply for it. I paid them 299.99 for the grant package as they called it I never got the package, and tried to get my money back, and the phone number they gave me is no longer in service.

Patrick
Ammon, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Fulfillment-Bureau/Denver-Colorado-80204/United-Fulfillment-Bureau-Promised-me-at-least-5000-grant-Ripped-me-off-29999-Denver-311848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Fulfillment Bureau