Complaint Review: United Fulfillment Bureau

• Submitted: Sat, September 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:hudson Ohio
United Fulfillment Bureau
1355 Santa Fe Dr Unit J#303 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

United Fulfillment Bureau Called ask if they could help me with Grants, asked me for 299.95 and that was in June I submited the paper work they got on 7/13-07 When I call I get different answers. Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: You've been scammed.

I was called on the phone, asked if they could help me with a grant. I would need to send in $299.95 then they would send me the packet. I did I got the packet sent it back on 7-13-07 I have called get many different stories, still nothing on the grant/or grants.

Dreamer
hudson, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2007 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Fulfillment-Bureau/Denver-Colorado/United-Fulfillment-Bureau-Called-ask-if-they-could-help-me-with-Grants-asked-me-for-2999-274687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Fulfillment Bureau

You've been scammed.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

There was never a grant, there will never be a grant.

This is a scam that has been going on for years.

You will be given one excuse after another each time you contact them to stall you. Then you will call one day to discover that the telephone number is no longer functioning or their voicemail box is full. They will have moved on to scam someone else.

They also now have your personal information. If they don't use it they may add it to a list of other's and sell it to someone who may use it for identify theft. Keep a close watch on your credit and banking transactions to catch any fraudulent charges early.

Good luck.