Complaint Review: United Fulfillment Bureau

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2007

• Reported By:Glasgow Montana
United Fulfillment Bureau
1355 Sante Fe Dr. Suite 303 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

United Fulfillment Bureau They ripped me off. Denver Colorado

I went to the Internet looking for a grant to help me publish my book. I chose the assistance of United Fulfillment Bureau. Upon filling out the survey form. A representative called me the next day. It was a woman.

She said for a one time fee of $299.95, I could enlist their services in helping me find the funds that I needed. They sent me an application package. I immediately noticed several spelling errors.

I filled out the application and sent it back in. They said it would take 8 to 12 weeks for a response but nothing ever showed. I called them up and they said the information was still being processed and that I would have a response by a certain date.

I have called them several times now and there is just no answer aside from a very crappy computer voice whose message box is full.

Seriously, I want my money back before they do anymore damage.

Glasgow, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2007 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Fulfillment-Bureau/Denver-Colorado/United-Fulfillment-Bureau-They-ripped-me-off-Denver-Colorado-284728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Fulfillment Bureau