Complaint Review: United Fulfillment Bureau

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
United Fulfillment Bureau
98 Wadsworth Blvd Unit 127-277 Lakewood, Colorado U.S.A.

United Fulfillment Bureau grant services Lakewood Colorado

I was searching on line about Federal Grants, I entered my email address and cell phone number and the next day I recieved a call from 'The Federal Grant Program.' They then said I had to pay them $300 and they would do all the work, file for the grants for me. They also said would send me an application which they said would take 6-8 weeks to arrive. The package took nearly three months to arrive in the mail. Once I recieved the application it had governemt logos on a booklet that appeared to be a certified organization.

After I mailed my application I waited a month and recieved nothing in the mail. I then made attempt after attempt to contact the Bureau and every time I called I was forced to speak to an answering machine, in which I had to leave a message and the reason I was calling. Two days later I recieved a call back and a woman told me that there was a delay with the package they would send me. I waited another month and recieved nothing in the mail. I continously call and leave messages and have not recieved a returned phone call.

I made my last attempt Dec 15 2007 and the message box was full, I then called back five more times from then to now and the message box is still full.

Keshia
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Fulfillment-Bureau/Lakewood-Colorado-80226/United-Fulfillment-Bureau-grant-services-Lakewood-Colorado-296479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Fulfillment Bureau