Complaint Review: United Fulfillment Bureau

• Updated: Thu, May 31, 2007

• Reported By:Liberty Missouri
United Fulfillment Bureau
www.usgrantstoday.com Internet U.S.A.

United Fulfillment Bureau Fake address, phone and business. Tried to take $300. ripoff Denver Colorado Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Shana, United Fulfillment Bureau is probably a scam.

My husband received a call about a grant we qualified for. Since I had been searching for grants online I didn't think it was a scam, I thought maybe I had filled out a questionaire and forgotten about it. I called them back and they took my account info and told me a packet would be mailed as soon as they withdrew $299.95 from my checking. I told them to wait two weeks. My husband and I both decided it had to be fraud since grants are free and these people 'guaranteed' at least a $5,000 grant.

I know how difficult it is to qualify so I immediately called back and told them to cancel it. I had to leave a message and received a message the next day saying I couldn't cancel because it was already being processed. I called and complained because they said the government already had my info and was reviewing it. In less than 20 hours they had given my info(which was only my name and address) to the gov and they were already processing it? What was it?

I asked what they possibly could have sent and she said that they were processing my grant. What? I hadn't filled out the packet yet. So after more questions she couldn't answer she finally said 'oh wait, we haven't sent your information out yet. We can cancel it.'

In my opinion they cut their losses before I could threaten with legal action. I cancelled the account I gave them that day and have been trying to figure out their location with no luck. The number on their website is out of service but unless you speak French you wouldn't know it because that's where the number is, France. The website has grammar and spelling errors, no real info or contact emails. The people I talked to I believe were not in an office environment because some of them did not have the hold feature on their phones. What call center doesn't have hold on all their phones?

These people are trying to get money from people who are trying to get student, housing and retirement grants and it's a horrible thing to do. If anyone hears from them hang up the phone! The only way I can think of finding their location is to trace a call to them, but I can't do that so this is as far as my fight goes. Hopefully someone else can pick it up and find these theives.

Liberty, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Fulfillment-Bureau/internet/United-Fulfillment-Bureau-Fake-address-phone-and-business-Tried-to-take-300-ripoff-De-1030226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Fulfillment Bureau

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Shana, United Fulfillment Bureau is probably a scam.

AUTHOR: Dennis Ray - (U.S.A.)

They look like they are in fact a scam. No web contact and they are hiding behind:

Domains by Proxy, Inc., DomainsByProxy.com, 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260.

It is not wrong to use Domains by Proxy but a company must provide contact info on their web site when using Domains by Proxy.

Try contacting GoDaddy to help you track these people down:

14455 N. Hayden Rd.
Suite 219
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
24/7 Support: (480) 505-8877

Use your bank to file a dispute and chargeback.