Complaint Review: United Fullfilment Bureau

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2007

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
United Fullfilment Bureau
USGrantsToday.com Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

United Fullfilment Bureau Took a $299.95 processing fee,and it has been 7 months and have not heard from them. Ripoff Denver Colorado

On December 5, 2006, after a pleasant telephone conversation with a representative of the United Fulfillment Bureau, I sent to them a check for $299.95 so that they could help me find some grants I so desperately need.

Seven months later, they have yet to produce a document saying where I could apply for grants.

Most of the time I cannot contact them by phone, because their line is busy. On occasion when I have gotten thru to Customer Service, they are VERY rude. When asked to speak to their supervisor, you are told that you ARE talking to the supervisor. I have been given a verification number and a file number. However, I paid for a bit more than that.

The bottom line is this: I am told repeatedly that their grant case workers are reserching my situation, and they cannot, as yet, send me any leads for results.

After seven months they need to produce some results or just refund to me my money. They have not, as yet, fulfilled their obligation.

Mary
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Fullfilment-Bureau/Denver-Colorado/United-Fullfilment-Bureau-Took-a-29995-processing-feeand-it-has-been-7-months-and-have-259467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Fullfilment Bureau