Complaint Review: United Furniture Style Co.

• Submitted: Wed, October 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Drexel Hill Pennsylvania
United Furniture Style Co.
5300 W Baltimore Ave # 3 Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania USA

United Furniture Style Co. Price quote didn't match what was delivered Clifton Heights Pennsylvania

I went into United Furniture on Sunday 9/29/13 because I drove by a sign advertising a sale.  I found some coffee tables/end tables I liked and asked for a price quote on them.  I spoke with Khalid and told him that I wanted two end tables and one coffee table.  I asked him what the price would be and the measurements for each.  He said $249 for the coffee table and $199 each for the end tables and told me it would be $647 for everything.  I asked him what the sale price would be since I saw a sign for a sale.  He said $599 for everything.  I recorded and saved this quote in my iPhone and it has a date and time stamp on it.

I went home and measured and decided everything would be a good fit, and I went back a couple days later to order it.  I told Khalid I would pay $550 cash for the whole set.  He told me that was fine but he had to charge me sales tax but would give me free shipping.  The total ended up being $585.  When the delivery came the next week, I ended up with only one end table.  I called in a panic and spoke to Mohammad, the owner.  I asked where the other end table was because the price I was quoted was $249 for the coffee table and $199 each for the end tables.  He told me that I got a good price and I shouldn't be complaining.  I said that he is disregarding the price Khalid quoted me.  He refused to listen to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Furniture-Style-Co/Clifton-Heights-Pennsylvania-19018/United-Furniture-Style-Co-Price-quote-didnt-match-what-was-delivered-Clifton-Heights-Pe-1092383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Furniture Style Co.