Complaint Review: United Grocery Savers

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Renata — Mill City Oregon United States of America
United Grocery Savers
9420 Reseda BLVD #800 Northridge, California United States of America

United Grocery Savers I received a call from them a week ago talking about all this good news about saving money. Well I have been trying to get ahold of them for the last week to cancel before my thirty day trial was up, Northridge, California

I am trying to cancel my membership before my thirty days, but I have not been able to get a hold of anyone let alone even be able to leave a message to cancel. They are LIARS and will not help at all. I even called the original number to ask them if I could talk to a higher up and they keep re-directing me to this number that I can call to get a refund back but no one answers. Please help!!!

Renata
Mill City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Grocery-Savers/Northridge-California-91324/United-Grocery-Savers-I-received-a-call-from-them-a-week-ago-talking-about-all-this-good-963923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Grocery Savers