Complaint Review: United Grocery saver

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jeree — Desoto Texas United States of America
United Grocery saver

United Grocery saver Grocery saver program They said register for $2000 Grocery survey all they wanted to know how many people is in my hm, how much do i spend a month on Grocerys. They said my package would arrive in 2 to 3 weeks i never rece Internet

They said register for $2000 Grocery survey all they wanted to know how many people is in my hm, how much do i spend a month on Grocerys. They said they wanted to keep track of what items we can buy. They gave me examples of what I could get( diapers, food, cleaning supplies..) and what was not allowed to get( beer, cigarettes ...) They said my package would arrive in 2 to 3 weeks i never received my package i called 4 different times within two months so they kept promising me my package.

I never received the $2000 Grocery in the beginning I had to pay a start up fee of 19.95 & up to $10.00 with other parties involved for other things like magazines, gas, restaurants, entertainment etc.. I only wanted the $2000 Grocery and still have not received anything but a bill notification letter. I called to cancel and get my refund. They lied about everything. Please shut down for false advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Grocery-saver/internet/United-Grocery-saver-Grocery-saver-program-They-said-register-for-2000-Grocery-survey-all-914287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Grocery saver