Complaint Review: United Health Care

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Bruce — Westover Maryland United States of America
United Health Care
PO BOX 740800 Alanta Georgia 30374-0800 Internet United States of America

United Health Care You pay they steal uhc forced down MD state workers throat/MDIPA in hiding Internet

I made a trip to McCready Foundation with severe pain in right hip and back after crawling to car off to hospital I was born in 1962 so help me the same Xray machine since I was 6 years old was told back looks good.MRI shows stenois sciatica and forminal narrowing all this was known but same hospital told my wife she was having muscle spasms for 2 years. She passed away 06/02/2009 of pancreatic cancer. why I went back on 09/24/2009 it was close 25 minute ride. Another Dr gives me a pain shot tells me drugs kill I have a pinched nerve and need a right hip replacement put me on crutches advised no weight on right leg anti inflamatory and muscle relaxor medication given.Been going to pain management since 2006 knew about all the back neck problems the hip was a 2nd opinion the crutches were the only good thing  out of the hospital visit. As a State worker for MD my insurance is united health care the bill was approximately 1200.00 598.00 became my bill united health care is presently paying some 1.5 million in fines reinbursements I have over 30 years in with 2 differnt jobs the state being the least amount of years united health care being the worst health insurance of all so if you have uhc and you go to the hospital in pain told you need hip replacement sent out on crutches that is not considered an emergency you or in this case me will pay not without a fight this is the worst ripoff company ever more people need to come foreward to right this wrong.Broke in MD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Health-Care/internet/United-Health-Care-You-pay-they-steal-uhc-forced-down-MD-state-workers-throatMDIPA-in-hi-604298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Health Care