Complaint Review: United Homeworkers - Robert Hancock

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, July 10, 2010

• Reported By:Wenonah New Jersey
United Homeworkers - Robert Hancock
P.O. Box 246 Saginaw, Alabama U.S.A.
  • Phone: 212-615-6424
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

United Homeworkers - Robert Hancock TOTAL Ripoff, Did not live up to what they said, Took money and RAN!! rip-off scam liars Saginaw Alabama

*Author of original report: delete

*Consumer Comment: Many names- Same Company- Same ripoff Robert Handcock

*UPDATE Employee: i fell for it too

*Consumer Comment: almost got me too.

*Consumer Comment: ALMOST TAKEN ..THANK YOU!

*Consumer Suggestion: Robert Hancock is just one of the names. There are MANY! And MANY different Addresses!! I will write the ones I know so far!

I sent out a $25 check to United Homeworkers at P.O. Box 246 in Saginaw, AL 35137 about 2 months (maybe more) ago. I heard NOTHING.. not a word since. So I wrote them out a letter asking why they had never sent me my enevelopes to stuff, and I got the letter back in the mail with "Return to sender due to violation of the postal service representation statut" It was cut off after that so I could not see the rest. So I got beat out of $25 dollars that I really could have used this time of year!

But anyway.. If you get tempted like I did because they make the letter look REAL. They even have a fake signature telling you that they gaurantee you will be paid and there is a number 212 615- 6424 that you can call but it charges (of course). I should have known. I never do anything like this. But I WILL get back at them. They are going to be sorry that they messed with me. Because I will do anything in my will power to make sure this doesn't happen to another person. They messed with the WRONG person!! If this has happened to anyone else and you are willing to help me get back at them, write me at LeLe1978 at aol dot com and we'll talk! UNITED HOMEWORKERS IS A FAKE!!!! If anyone out there is thinking of sending them $25 then DON'T!! You will never see that money EVER again!!

Lisa
Wenonah, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Homeworkers-Robert-Hancock/Saginaw-Alabama-35137/United-Homeworkers-Robert-Hancock-TOTAL-Ripoff-Did-not-live-up-to-what-they-said-Took-37617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Homeworkers - Robert Hancock

AUTHOR: Peggy - (USA)

everything is ok. want to delete

Many names- Same Company- Same ripoff Robert Handcock

AUTHOR: Tyler - (U.S.A.)

This RIP-OFF Home stuffing company appears in newspapers all over the country. One thing they all have in common is they want $25 in a moneyorder or check then $5 for training materials. They promise $700 to $1400 a week. The one constant is a phone number 212-615-6424, this is used for companys:
T & T Stuffers-Ga
LJP Home Stuffers-Ill
ATM Stuffers-Alabama
JC Distribution -Ill
and I am sure there are many more! What I want to know is why the postal inspectors or fraud division of the
law hasn`t done anything!

i fell for it too

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I SENT THIS PERSON $25 IN HOPES THAT IT WAS AS
REAL AS THEY MADE IT SOUND, TO PAY FOR MY
DAUGHTERS WEDDING COMING UP IN JUNE.

I SENT THE MONEY IN ABOUT A MONTH AGO. NOW IVE GOTTEN ANOTHER LETTER SAYING MY APPLICATION WAS ACCEPTED AND THAT NOW THEY WANTED ME TO SEND IN $1 FOR A TRAINING COURSE THING.

THEY SAID THERE WAS A TOTAL OF 5 SO IT WOULD BE $5. I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS FAR.

THE LETTER SAYS I WILL BE PAID FOR EVERY APPLICATION I RECIEVE, SO NOW ITS KINDA LIKE THEY ARE TELLING ME ID BE DOING SOMETHIN ELSE RATHER THAN STUFFING ENVELOPES WHICH THEY SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE.

OF COURSE IM NOT GOING TO SEND THEM ANYTHING ELSE BUT SOMETHING REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE IM SURE NONE OF US CAN REALLY AFFORD TO BE GIVING AWAY $25 FOR NOTHING.

THERE HAS TO BE SOME WAY OF TRACING THESE PEOPLE AND GET THEM PUT AWAY FOR IT.

almost got me too.

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

I saw the same add in my local paper and gave it a call they sent me a 3 pages telling me that it was legitimate. But I thought I'd check it out for my self and I'm glad I did.
These are the names and address that I got.
John Craig "Hiring Director"
Robert Hancock "President
J P Enterprise
Rt. 2 Box 709
Dickinson TX 77539
Thanks for saving me money.

ALMOST TAKEN ..THANK YOU!

AUTHOR: SHANTRELL - (U.S.A.)

HELLO I AM RESPONDING TO YOUR REPORT. THANK YOU SO-- MUCH,BECAUSE I HAD JUST PURCHASED A MONEY ORDER TODAY FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR THIS VERY COMPANY EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T GIVE THE COMPANY NAME, THEY DID GIVE A NAME "ROBERT HANCOCK. THEY WAS REQUESTING $25.00 TO BE SENT TO THIS ADDRESS:COOLEY ENT. P O BOX 9182
TACOMA,WASHINGTON 98409

ALSO THEY WANTED TWO #10 ENVELOPES AND TWO UNATTATCHED STAMPS TO BE SENT WITH THE MONEY ORDER
THEY REQUESTED FOR"MONEY ORDERS"ONLY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING US FROM MAKING ONE OF THE WORST MISTAKES WE COULD HAVE MADE.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

Names of SOME of the scammers:

Robert Hancock, although it's his company No one has been asked to write a check out to him.

John Craig

Bartley C. Johnson

Kris Gnidovec

Slyvia Carpenter

T.L. Mitchell

JP Enterprise

SOME addresses: (I will post more as I get them)

JP Enterprise was (is)using the address: RT. 2, P.O. Box 709, Dickinson, TX 77539

Bartley C. Johnson was (is) using the address P.O. Box 91086, Henderson, NV, 89009

Kris Gnidovec was (is) using the address 4955 Carr St., Unit A, Arvada, Co., 80002

Some other addresses are:

834 Country Line Road, Amityville, NY 11701

P.O. Box 312, Akron, AL 35441

10443 N. May Ave., P.O. Box 728, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73120

Training Center and After Care Center - 8760 - A Research Blvd. #434, Austin, TX, 78758

They are all the address that I have for now. As I get more I will post them and if any of you know any more addresses or names then please let me know via this report.

Don't let these people scam you like they have done already to soo many people!!

If you are reading this because you were wondering whether or not to send them money then could you also e mail me with the name and address that they gave to you? Thank you!! Have a great day.