Complaint Review: United Legal Investigations Bureau

• Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Murrieta California
United Legal Investigations Bureau
Nationwide U.S.A.

United Legal Investigations Bureau A Psycho Yelling Threats Over My Cell Phone Murrieta Nationwide

I have received many phone calls from this company with ranting and raving threats of prosecution. Although everyone else reporting similar calls thinks the person sounds Indian, I believe they are really Nigerian from their accent. The caller ID number on my cell phone was 810-60287, wherever that is. He called me 8 times back-to-back when I didn't answer. I finally answered with my own angry voice, told him I knew he was a scammer and never to call my number again. I haven't heard from him since.

Javalicious
Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Legal-Investigations-Bureau/nationwide/United-Legal-Investigations-Bureau-A-Psycho-Yelling-Threats-Over-My-Cell-Phone-Murrieta-Na-462260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Legal Investigations Bureau