Complaint Review: United Legal Network

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: HaMMy — St Petersburg Florida United States of America
United Legal Network

United Legal Network Deducted money from my checking account without authorization or my permission Internet

Same old sad story.  I called the toll free number after hearing about it on the radio.  I was told that my checking account would only be billed $2.00 for a sample report. These people have been debiting my checking account every month for $29.99.  I talked to my bank locally and they were to file a report with their complaints department.  Its been close to three months now and nothing has changed.  My  checking account is still being debited.  I refuse to pay for services that I did not authorize.  I just tried to call the toll free number and naturally all I got was a recorded message saying they, United Legal Services, would call back.   This "company" is a total ripoff and should be shut down PERMANETLT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Legal-Network/internet/United-Legal-Network-Deducted-money-from-my-checking-account-without-authorization-or-my-871194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Legal Network