Complaint Review: United Lending Services

• Reported By: upset1 — Sterling Heights Michigan
United Lending Services
Internet USA

United Lending Services Total Scam. Did not help me at all. New York New York

Once I made the payment of 34.95 my account was created.  They sent me a list of all credit unions in my area.  I emailed support@unitedlendingservices. com and told "Ms. Luca" that credit unions require you to have an account, and you have to be with them for a while befoire you can get a personal loan.  She replied back, to tell me that it only takes a few minutes to open an account.  Two days later i sent another email asking how come my account keeps saying new lenders are pending.  It has been 48 hours and there are no updates.  She once again replied back and told me to just keep checking periodically.  I also forwarded two of my denial letters and got a real quick response saying that denial letters cannot be forwarded or attached or in MS Word format.  This company is a total scam and when you let them know you keep getting turned down, they want to tell you its because of your credit.  When according to their website, they can get ALL applicants approved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Lending-Services/internet/United-Lending-Services-Total-Scam-Did-not-help-me-at-all-New-York-New-York-1068268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Lending Services