Complaint Review: United Mail House LLC / danielle.crouse

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Vince — Buffalo Grove Illinois United States of America
United Mail House LLC / danielle.crouse
United Mail House LLC, Delaware United States of America

United Mail House LLC / danielle.crouse United Mail House LLC danielle.crouse United Mail House LLC SCAM RIPE OFF JOBS United Mail House LLC , Delaware

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: United Mailhouse Scam

This Happened to My Wife Too!!

I was recruited two months ago by a company named United Mail House llc to be an agent for them. My job consisted in receiving merchandise like play stations 3, computers, go pro and send that merchandise to people most likely in Ukraine or Russia. This company, United Mail House, promised me a payment of tho thousand dollars ($2000.00). monthly

When I was recruited, the company assigned me a supervisor and a Control Panel member password. Allan Allic, my supervisor, called me twice a day to coordinate everything about the commodities that I had received. This guy had a very strong accent and when I asked him about my first payment he told me: "Not a problem, your paycheck it ll be sent it". After this I started calling the guy and he never answer the phone or e-mail that I sent. The phone looks like disconnected and of course nobody has sent any check whatsoever.

United Mail House is a big scam, they use me for a month as a third party, to received and ship merchandise and they did not pay any warehouse space because I did everything for them. Be careful I was recruited by email and they send me a contract. Seemed very serious but is not. Big scam. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THIEFS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 9/23/2012 5:22:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: //united-mail-house-ll/employment-services/internet-internet-ef50e.htm. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Mail HouseSearch for additional reportsIf you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search TipsReport & RebuttalRespond to this report! What's this?Also a victim? What's this?Repair Your Reputation! What's this?ArbitrateRemove Reports?
No! Better yet! Arbitrate to set the record straight!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Mail-House-LLC-daniellecrouse/United-Mail-House-LLC-Delaware-/United-Mail-House-LLC-daniellecrouse-United-Mail-House-LLC-daniellecrouse-United-Ma-951868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Mail House LLC / danielle.crouse

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

United Mailhouse Scam

AUTHOR: annamiller - (United States of America)

Same happened to me.. I was also recruited by email.  Now I try and go to their website and it won't even load.  I have tried contacting them several times and have had no luck and no response.

I received and sent out 4 packages for them.  All to Russia and I did a great job.  I have received nothing from them.  No money and nothing to say why i am no longer receiving packages.. Now I know why.  Its a scam.  I wish I had kept the packages now. My supervisors name was Danielle Crouse.