Complaint Review: United Medical Academy

United Medical Academy
1255 Cleveland Street Clearwater , Florida USA

United Medical Academy Misrepresentation of degree offered Clearwater Florida

*Author of original report: This is for Ultimate Medical Academy

This report is a about a gross Misrepresentation of United Medical Academy's selling of their school's credibility. I enrolled into the school being told that upon graduation I would receive an Associates Degree in Health Science. This could not have been further from the truth. The advisors told me several times that I was going to receive this.

I lost my iinternet access due to being very poor and unable to afford $90.00 a month of Internet service and there are no libraries here. The policy is that if you do not log in for 14 days you will be dismissed and fail classes. No financial assistance offered for this. I was three classes away from graduating. I have been dismissed owing $26,000.00 with nothing to show for it.

Now I've no way to continue my education and to become a productive person again. I found out that I cannot transfer any of my credits to another school.

Instead of digging my way out of poverty, I've only dug a grave for myself thanks to United Medical Academy and their Misrepresentation of their school. I feel like I've just been ripped off by a Scam School.

I am ssooooo hoping that that this report will save someone from the heart break that I suffer from and will never recover. Please research your. school and don't let yourself be taken by a Scam School. They retort to support you but it's only another con.

WARNING stay away from United Medical Academy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Medical-Academy/Clearwater-Florida-33756-/United-Medical-Academy-Misrepresentation-of-degree-offered-Clearwater-Florida-1053244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Medical Academy

This is for Ultimate Medical Academy

AUTHOR: Carla Sisco - ()

There is an error in this report. It is supposed to be for Ultimate Medical Academy NOT for United Medical Academy. PPlease forgive the error.