- Report: #469980
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: United Medical Network
United Medical Network1287 E. Newport Center Drive Suite 207 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.
United Medical Network The company took 24,000 dollars from me and provided no support, fake doctors and distributors were used to entice me to sign on Deerfield Beach Florida
*Consumer Comment: Follow the training
* : It does take time to work
* : I made the same investment and I am very successfull.
* : I Disagree
This operation seems like it takes people cash scam...the whole pitch sounds good to non industry individuals, but the truth is that this is not a very marketable product/service.....if it was, more people, hospitals, and the like would have interest....it's almost a pyramid set up.
Wake Forest, North Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Medical-Network/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/United-Medical-Network-The-company-took-24000-dollars-from-me-and-provided-no-support-fa-469980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.