Complaint Review: United Medical Network

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By:Wake Forest North Carolina
United Medical Network
1287 E. Newport Center Drive Suite 207 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Medical Network The company took 24,000 dollars from me and provided no support, fake doctors and distributors were used to entice me to sign on Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Follow the training

* : It does take time to work

* : I made the same investment and I am very successfull.

* : I Disagree

I did end up engaging with this organization and the office was barely furnished, with just a few people working it....there were only 2 people that were offered up as distributors that were successful and no real support came from the company after I was signed up...I later found out that they had signed up another reseller as he saw an advertisement from me.

This operation seems like it takes people cash scam...the whole pitch sounds good to non industry individuals, but the truth is that this is not a very marketable product/service.....if it was, more people, hospitals, and the like would have interest....it's almost a pyramid set up.

Mkbex
Wake Forest, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Medical-Network/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/United-Medical-Network-The-company-took-24000-dollars-from-me-and-provided-no-support-fa-469980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Medical Network

AUTHOR: R. Arthur - (United States of America)

I just have to say, the program does work if you follow the training and instructions provided. It seems that some people decide to come up with their own way of doing things and then get disappointed when it doesn't work. But when you follow a plan that is proven to work in the past, then you will succeed. I would suggest doing that first before bashing the company!

#2

It does take time to work

AUTHOR: RW - (USA)

I have been a distributor for 9 months and I am earning very little income  with the program, I have to tell you, it is not because of the program but because I haven't devoted the time to properly build the business. I know that if I will devote more time, I will be able to build a lot more quickly. But based on the time I already spent, I consider my endeavors successfull.

#3

I made the same investment and I am very successfull.

AUTHOR: R. Stevens - (USA)

As a distributor for united medical network / abc wellness I have been able to achieve my financial goals. I invested 24,000 and have made back more than 4 times my initial investment. It wasn't easy, I worked extremely hard and had the forbearance to persist at the outset when things were most difficult. Most businesses fail in America and very often the reason is people quit instead of persevering until they succeed.

#4

I Disagree

AUTHOR: M Ralph - (USA)

I joined United Medical Network over a year ago and after working hard for several months I started to see results. Like any business, it takes time and effort to build it.

When I first joined I spoke to existing distributors and to health professionals in my area who were real and very excited about the program. I also went down to Florida to see for myself the company and there was nothing wrong with the office itself or the staff who were very nice to me the whole time.

I take exception to those who don't try and don't work hard and only expect instant results.