Complaint Review: United Medical Network

• Submitted: Sat, September 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Highland Utah
United Medical Network
1287 E. Newport Center Drive, Suite 207 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Medical Network is a Scam- Beware!!!! Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: I am in the recruiting stage of the process

I was approached by a "recruiter" who saw my resume online. The person arranged an "interview" with Joe Langer, president. I talked with Joe and it sounded pretty good. The next step for "only those who were qualified" was to travel to Florida to meet. Of course, you were supposed to bring a cashier's check for the roughly $12,000 to become a distributor. Joe told me he would "hold my hand to make sure I was successful". That was a complete joke. Joe and others were hard to reach to answer questions.

I did what they told me and quickly found that many years of success and sales training with some of the finest computer companies in the world, such as IBM, and Digital Equipment Corporation did not prepare for this kind of sale.

After trying hard for a while, I asked Joe for my money back. Of course, he said "no". I then asked if I could return the many, many, boxes of Kits, which were unopened and he said "no" again.

When Joe was trying to get me to sign he told me of a person making "north of 1/2 million per year". He told me of one distributor who had taken a six week vacation and he was actually making More while out of town. I do not believe this at all.

I did speak with two distributors and they were rather secretive in some ways. In the end, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. This is a scam!

Wes
Highland, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Medical-Network/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/United-Medical-Network-is-a-Scam-Beware-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-370505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Medical Network

I am in the recruiting stage of the process

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I would like to hear from all of you if you are getting the names of the same distributors Roy in pittsburgh and cant find second guys number. Im always doubtful of someone that is pushing there system and asking for your money. i would like to actuaaly talk to some of the doctor/clients to see wht they think of the product. Why are they pushing this towards people that dont have medical experience like myself.

James