Complaint Review: United Nation Legal department

• Submitted: Mon, August 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: kristi — san bernardino California United States of America
United Nation Legal department
superior court of california county of orange, California United States of America

United Nation Legal department person who calls me is Ryan Smith This company says I owe Cash USA Payday an outstanding dues of $1015.00 and the claim for $9572.00 county of orange, California

*Consumer Comment: Excellent!

I have had cash advances in the past and taken care of them. I have also had one with that company but had taken care of it. When they new my bank account number and the last four of what they thought was my social I was a little alarmed. The internet is a wonderful thing but I tell you it can really get you in trouble if you even browse alot. The company sent me an affidavit that is 5 pages long talking about they are taking me to court, they call me at least 9 times a day mainly in the morning till about 12 pacific/standard time.

I am so glad when I spoke to them I already had an idea that they were scam artist. I had asked them for paperwork on where this alligation came from, the phone number to the company and what they had for my social. They kept dodging my questions too. I wrote down there supposed fax number and they thought I was faxing them what they wanted.

I am so happy I looked up these scams. thank you to all of the people who blogged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Nation-Legal-department/county-of-orange-California-/United-Nation-Legal-department-person-who-calls-me-is-Ryan-Smith-This-company-says-I-owe-C-765497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Nation Legal department

Excellent!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Good job!!