Complaint Review: United National Moving And Storage

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Josh — Fort Piece Florida
United National Moving And Storage
1585 SULPHUR SPRING RD SUITE 106 ARBUTUS, Maryland USA

United National Moving And Storage JBR Underground LLC DON'T USE THEM !!!!! PLEASE READ FIRST !!!! THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WITH UNITED NATIONAL MOVING AND STORAGE WAS HORRIBLE. They under estimated my move by $3,000.00 after they told me what I had to get rid of to stay in my budget. "I could understand a few hundred dollars but 2k." The estimator stated that my reservation deposit would be refundable if i choose to to not go with them - WRONG - I had asked to cancel and they said they would but would not refund my deposit. They changed the pick up time/date 4 times on me and the delivery was 6 days late. I have damaged furniture and have been trying to file a claim with them but they will not respond. I had to sell my car to get my items out of there storage, unless they were gonna auction off my stuff.. They have the worst customer service ever - they were not only rude and disrespectful to me once I signed on the dotted line but they were also very rude and disrespectful to my daughter-in-law.  ARBUTUS Maryland

The whole experice with United National Moving And Storage was horrible.  They under estimated my move by $3,000.00 after they told me what I had to get rid of to stay in my budget.  They state on line they will refund the deposit if you choose to to not go with them - WRONG - I had asked to cancel and they said they would but would not refund my deposit.  They changed the pick up time/date 4 times on me and the delivery was 6 days late.  I have damaged furniture and have been trying to file a claim with them but they will not respond.  I have even reported them to the Better Business Bureau - they sent one response to the Better Business Bureau asking me to contact them to arrange a settlement - I tried but they will not return any of my phone calls and will not respond to the Better Business Bureau either.  I strongly urge you to read the complaints against this company, not only here but also with the Better Business Bureau.  They have the worst customer service ever - they were not only rude and disrepectful to me once I signed on the dotted line but they were also very rude and disrespectful to my daughter-in-law.  Again, please read all the compliants before signing with them!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-National-Moving-And-Storage-/ARBUTUS-Maryland-21227-/United-National-Moving-And-Storage-JBR-Underground-LLC-DONT-USE-THEM-PLEASE-READ-FI-1088455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United National Moving And Storage