Complaint Review: United Nations Legal Department

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Zgirl — uniontown Pennsylvania U.S.A.
United Nations Legal Department
NY buffalo, New York United States of America

United Nations Legal Department Threatening calls, repetitive calls at my residence and work!! buffalo, New York

United Nations legal department is a scam! Keeps contacting my work and phone number after REPEATED requests for them to stop! Tells me i owe money and they are filing a claim against me.  Keeps calling me even after I tell them they are violating the FDCPA! something has to be done about this company, they are breaking so many laws.  They keep calling my work even when my boss tells them to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Nations-Legal-Department/buffalo-New-York-/United-Nations-Legal-Department-Threatening-calls-repetitive-calls-at-my-residence-and-w-949147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Nations Legal Department