Complaint Review: United Nisan

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: lilian — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
United Nisan
3025 East Sahara Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

United Nisan Consumer porfolio services ruined my credit seling or transfering my ss # and other private and personal info to 11 or more creditors without my approval and consent. Las Vegas , Nevada

I received a letter and " auto platinum credit card" as approval for car loan from Consumer Porffolio Services. In the letter they instructed me to contact United Nissan which I did. After almoust 3 hours spending with Mr.Will Hunnicutt who desperatelly tried to sell a car, I didn't find good deal for me and I left. On begining of our conversation I inform Mr Hannicutt that I had big problem with Desert Honda.They forwarded my Socil Security #, and all my personal informations to other financial institutions and banks. I never was informed about that; until I started to receive a letters. 18th inquiries. I was very specific that I dont want that to happen again. He ensure me, that only him going to run a credit , nobody else.He told me that he have to have my credit report in the files together with application. I sign the paper. After 2 weeks I got a call from another guy by name Christian Larsen. end introdused himself as Mr Hunnicutt and as a General manager. He informed me that he approved me for 20.000 dollats loan and insisted to see me at the office.We made arrangement for following thursday january 03, 2013.  It came to my attention that the name he introdused himself was last name of the person that I dealed previously. I was on the way there when I called office and operator conected me with Mr Will who told me that he did not call me and that was Mr, Larsen. Very unproffesional and dirty game.

Today I checked my credit reports and discavered tha United Nissan enyway forwarded my SS# and personal informations to 11 different places and tottaly ruined my credit scores. After numerous conversations with managers and also General Manager I did not receive anything except very bad attitude and unprofessional behavior. I want United Nissan to clear up credit enquiries which are entered illegalyi in my credit report.....and stop to hurt peoples life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Nisan/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/United-Nisan-Consumer-porfolio-services-ruined-my-credit-seling-or-transfering-my-ss-and-994920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Nisan