Complaint Review: United Online Collections Division

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Leesburg Florida
United Online Collections Division
PO Box 5006-BD Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

United Online Collections Division Collection Fraud-Netzero Woodland Hills California

About 2 years ago I had some charges of NetZero on my credit card. I have no need for NetZero since i have Comcasta(DSL) in my home. I called my credit card company and they denied the payment. I called NetZero and they show no record of my name or anything. This took several months to take care of eventually I had the credit card was cancelled.

Then out of the blue 2 years later I get this collection letter from United Online Collections Division. Stating past due balance of $29.90 is due,please send payment by a deadline to stop all collection activity.When I called the number to dispute this notice. All you get is an automated message to MAIL in your payment or dispute.

I had signed up for a credit montioring service. It's shows no activity of this company or NetZero.I'm now composing a response to this company to let them know I'm not buying this notice and if they are serious about the $29.90 they can see my attorney.

Leesburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Online-Collections-Division/Woodland-Hills-California-91365-9637/United-Online-Collections-Division-Collection-Fraud-Netzero-Woodland-Hills-California-458045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Online Collections Division