Complaint Review: United Online Collections Division

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Erik — Bangor Pennsylvania United States of America
United Online Collections Division
P.O. Box 5006-BD Woodland Hills, California United States of America

United Online Collections Division Sent me a bogus account collections claim Woodland Hills, California

Today, I have received the same letter that I have noticed many others on here have received about owing Juno or Netzero money and that I have to pay by the 21st of Juno or else. The amount listed on mine they want me to pay is $21.90. I am wondering and thinking this needs to be turned over to the Attorney General's Office or to the FBI or other similar agency to have this United Online Collections Division investigated by the feds or higher.

I have NO service with Juno or Netzero in Woodland Hills, California and never had it for probably a decade. I have a cable internet provider, BTW. Also, when I tried to call their 1-866 number, I just get what sounds like a machine that says something that sounds like "PCLA Funds, thank you for contacting customer communications. Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please hangup and try your call again". Got the same thing over and over when trying to call multiple times and it does sound like fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Online-Collections-Division/Woodland-Hills-California-91365-9637/United-Online-Collections-Division-Sent-me-a-bogus-account-collections-claim-Woodland-Hil-893451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Online Collections Division