• Report: #472083

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:APO New York
United Online Collections Division
P.O. BOX 5006-BD Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

United Online Collections Division Sent me a letter saying I owed $14.90 re: Juno an Online Company Woodland Hills California

I received a bill for $14.90 regarding a Juno online account that I've never heard of nor have I used. I called the toll free number and was not able to speak to anyone regarding this matter. The recording gave the address to mail in check or credit card information only.

I looked online for this company and found others who were trying to be scammed by this company. I sent nothing into the company.

Thank you.

Kathie
APO, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Online-Collections-Division/Woodland-Hills-California-91365-9637/United-Online-Collections-Division-Sent-me-a-letter-saying-I-owed-1490-re-Juno-an-Onlin-472083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Online Collections Division