Complaint Review: United Online / Juno Online

• Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: Mindy — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
United Online / Juno Online
1 It is a PO Box Internet United States of America

United Online / Juno Online Netzero Collection Letter Requesting CC Information for Co. I've Never Heard Of! Internet

Today I received a letter from United Online Collections Div. stating I have an overdue balance of $19.90, and requesting my credit card number to pay it. Who are these people? Tried to call them, got a recorded message, then was hung up on.
I did go to my ISP and looked up Juno online and it's not even available in my area. I've never received a bill, had a charge on my credit card, or anything - and now their collection agency is after me?!
This is crazy and I'm not going to pay them 1 cent. I'm glad I found this site because apparently I'm not the only one who is being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Online-Juno-Online/internet/United-Online-Juno-Online-Netzero-Collection-Letter-Requesting-CC-Information-for-Co-I-637392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Online / Juno Online