Complaint Review: United Opinion Group

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Jaxx — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
United Opinion Group

United Opinion Group They offered me a cruise to participate in their survey. Asked me several personalazied general questions Internet

I was contacted by United Public Opinion Group by phone on Tuesday June 19, 2012 at 8p.m. from #360-461-4559 and asked to participate in a two m inute survey for a two day two night cruise to the Bahamas courtesy of Carribean Cruise Line. The question in the survey were very generalized and personal. Do you own or rent? Do you have anyone in your family with Diabeties? Etc. Their were about 10 questions all together and then it states stay online to recieve information concerning your free cruise complimentary of Caribbean Cruise Line. Someone then comes on the line and asks for my first and last name and email info and doesnt allow me to ask any questions then hangs up. I recieved an immediate email confirmation for the Free Cruise Voucher and printed it out for my records. Then once i go online to complete my research on this particular company i see that it has had several rippoff reports. I believe they are a "fisher" company of scam artists. Now they have personal information of mine and i would really like something to be done to stop them from proceeding with any further action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Opinion-Group/internet/United-Opinion-Group-They-offered-me-a-cruise-to-participate-in-their-survey-Asked-me-se-900910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Opinion Group